The best way to learn about a new product is to always ask the right questions, so I have updated our “Frequently Asked Questions” page to provide you with all the answers you need about ND Press. To access the “FAQs” page, simply go to the “Resources” section on the right-hand side of your screen.
Here is a quick list of what you can expect to find:
- Do you provide the actual newspaper, or just a summary?
- How recent are the newspapers, and what time are they made available?
- What are the technical requirements?
- How does ND Press work?
- How do I set up the Subscription Management feature?
- Can I personalize a newspaper with the guest’s name?
- On the pricing packages, does “Print 5” mean that I can only print a maximum of 5 newspapers each day?
- Can I try ND Press before subscribing?
- The trial account worked great! How can I subscribe?
By the way, thank you to all of you that have contacted us recently with your questions about ND Press! Your feedback has been very valuable in helping us to design better training programs, and we are very happy to know that so many of you out there that believe in NewspaperDirect’s services.